Eating and Drinking Out
Here is a selection of places if you are planning to eat locally. It is advisable to book some of them in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Woodbridge Inn Cuisines: Bistro, Varied. Upmarket, 75 metres away
- The Shakespeare Cuisines: Varied, large portions
- The Brewery Inn Cuisines: Traditional pub grub
- Zengh Cusines: Indian fine dining
- Broseley Fish Bar 01952 885947 Cuisines: Fish and chips, Takeaway - quality out of this world
- Boat Inn Cuisines: Traditional pub grub
- The Black Swan 01952 882471 Cuisines: British
- Half-moon 01952 884443 Cuisines: British
- Restaurant Severn Cuisines: French, British
- Chez Maw Cuisines: British
- La Casita Tapas Cuisines: Spanish
- Aftab Tandoori and Balti Restaurant Cuisines: Indian
- D'arcys at the Station Cuisines: Menu du Jour predominantly fish.
- Maharaja's 01952 580847 –Cuisines: Indian Restaurant, Takeaway, tasty good value food
- Mishu 07780 182678– Cuisines: Indian, Balti Restaurant, Takeaway, not licensed
- Minhs Restaurant 01952 463323 - Cuisines: Chinese Restaurant, Takeaway
This is the tip of the iceberg. There are many romantic, quaint and quiet villages to explore offering top quality cuisine to suit the most discerning tastes.
- Southwater Complex - Cuisines: Variety of chain restaurants including Nando's, Pizza Express and Bella Italia.
If you are looking for a warm and welcoming traditional English pub to relax in each evening (or indeed outside by the river) then Coalport and nearby Ironbridge offers some of the best in England. For more information see Real Ale in Shropshire.